Roles & Responsibilities
- Plans and directs all aspects of the project including planning, scheduling, resourcing, risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis, establishing milestones/final deliverables and overall costs.
- Proactively identify and resolve tactical delivery issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet client deliverables goals.
- Validate and issue estimates for new projects, also update and report on the development roadmap.
- Use good project management practices to reduce development life cycle and improve development team’s productivity-utilization and vendor management.
- Mentor in conflict resolutions, problem solving techniques and excelling delivery capabilities.
- Track performance management and appraisals of the assigned scrum team(s).?
- Developing and implementing an overall communication strategy to manage the project and project related issues.
- Ensures the proper documentation and archiving of project activities, deliverables tools and findings for future access / projects.
- Coordinate on different activities (Analysis, Design, Coding, Code Review, Testing), ensuring the fixes are delivered on time.
- Review the business requirements and provide feedback.
- Facilitate and lead meetings to ensure progress on solutions and products.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and delivers multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven project management experience with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple, and sometimes conflicting, priorities.
- Utilizes strong technical knowledge and expertise in resolving technical issues.
- PMI / Scrum certifications will be an added advantage.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and Lean Startup product iteration techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Category: Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru