Business Development Executive
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.?
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short-and long-term business development plans.
- Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business.
- Assisting with marketing and promotional projects.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Strong knowledge in business development using social media channels.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Enthusiastic to build good relationships with people.
Job Category: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru